Acumatica is an industry-leading, cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform designed to help small and midsize businesses reach their organizational goals. The suite of applications includes financial management, customer relationship management (CRM), project accounting and distribution management tools.
The cloud ERP is available only through Acumatica partners and resellers.
Acumatica Cloud ERP Benefits
Choosing a cloud-based Acumatica distribution means that you can access the software via an internet connection and your computer’s browser. By doing so, you will reap the benefits that Software as a Service (SaaS) brings. These include:
- Significant cost savings as a result of not having to expend the capital to acquire or maintain a network infrastructure to run Acumatica. Instead, you simply pay per user for software that is hosted remotely
- Gaining flexibility by being able to access it from anywhere at any time pays enormous dividends regarding collaboration and productivity
- Never worry about requiring additional hardware to support spikes in demand that may remain largely underused, giving you additional agility to scale up or down as your organizational needs dictate
- You will always have access to the latest version of Acumatica offered in a safe and secure environment, and you will never have to worry about deploying security patches or conducting updates
- Enjoy a faster user experience thanks to today’s robust servers offered by most cloud hosting providers
Acumatica ERP Tools
With a broad range of tools available, Acumatica gives your organization unmatched ability to run your business.
Financial Management. Acumatica’s powerful financial management tools are the perfect solution for companies regardless of the complexities of their requirements. The suite’s applications include:
- General ledger incorporating real-time analysis and fully integrated with all other features
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Cash, currency and tax management solutions
- Fixed assets
- Recurring revenue management
Distribution Management. The distribution management suite lets you manage your inventory, track and fill orders and take control over your entire distribution system. Key features include:
- Inventory management
- Sales order management
- Purchase order management
- Requisition management
You will be able to improve customer satisfaction while reducing order and delivery times.
Customer Management. The customer relationship management (CRM) component helps you manage your customer information in a fully-integrated fashion. Gain support for your marketing, sales, delivery and quoting functions with this powerful tool. The features include:
- Customizable reporting dashboards
- Powerful business intelligence capability
- Service and support automated workflows
- A customer self-service portal
Improve your customer service while gaining a complete analytical overview of your business operations.
Project Accounting. Integrating fully with the core accounting functions such as general ledger and accounts payable, the project accounting suite lets you track project costs, conduct budgeting, and billing, and perform time and expense management.
Acumatica is your one-stop solution for managing all aspects of your business. The powerful ERP suite handles your finances, manages customer relations, and helps you track and monitor your assets.
As an Acumatica partner, TechGroup offers full consulting, developer and support services as well as full product implementation and integration.
Contact us to learn how you can put Acumatica’s cloud-based ERP solution to work for your business to help propel you forward.